[rabbitmq-discuss] erlang-client issue, discarding content?

Suhail Doshi digitalwarfare at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 20:52:18 BST 2009

mplivelog1 ~: sudo /usr/sbin/rabbitmqctl list_queues -p myqueue name
consumers messages messages_ready

Listing queues ...
storage 5 1 0
...done.

I currently have it running again after a restart and that's usually the
response I get, usually only 0-5 items in the queue, since it's being
processed.

When the error was occurring and I checked the queue, there were effectively
*zero* items in the queue according to that command I ran above in the
queue. In python I definitely do acknowledge items via:

self.channel.basic_ack(data.delivery_tag)

where self.channel is amqp.Connection(host=host, **info).channel()

Suhail

--
http://mixpanel.com
Blog: http://blog.mixpanel.com