[rabbitmq-discuss] Looking for a functional .Net Publish, Subscribe, Dispatch example...

Patrick Kenney pekenney at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 21:05:37 BST 2009

not necessarily for management per se, but a simple one stop shopping .Net
WinForm app/sln/proj that demonstrates the common tasks such as wcf rabbit
hosting a dispatcher, subscriber, publishing, subscribing etc...

would make it much easier and faster in my view for someone to more quickly
get up to speed on rabbitmq.net

thanks in advance.

re: