[rabbitmq-discuss] .NET client SimpleRpcServer question

Ryan Davis ryan at acceleration.net
Mon Jul 20 16:27:22 BST 2009

Tony Garnock-Jones wrote:
> I've taken a look at the issue this morning; things are moving at last.
> Sorry for the delay. I've just committed a proposed fix with a lighter
> locking pattern to branch bug20945; hopefully it will pass QA soon and
> be merged into default.

Great!  No worries on the delay, hope you had a great holiday.  I'd like
to clarify where I'm supposed to call SimpleRpcServer.Close().  Looking
at the Shutdownable examples in branch bug20945, it looks like I'm
supposed to send the server a special "shut me down" AMQP message, and
have the server call Close().  Is that correct?

Thanks,

Ryan Davis
Acceleration.net
Director of Programming Services