[rabbitmq-discuss] rabbitmq-http2 with jquery

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:07:50 BST 2009

Hey Juhani,

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Juhani Ränkimies<juhani at juranki.com> wrote:
> I translated the browser part of rabbitmq-http2 from prototype to jquery.
> Drop jq_rabbitmq.hs to server_root/htdocs and jq_chat.* to
> server_root/htdocs/chat to try it out
>
> (preprepreprealpha warning)

Unfortunately for you, this work has already been done, albeit it has
not been QA'ed and merged into the default yet. If you're interested,
bug21150 in the hg repo refers.

Just BTW, this adapter *may* be receiving some more TLC soon, so if
you want to avoid implementing things twice, or conversely, allowing
us to avoid unnecessary work I suggest dropping a line first :-)

Cheers,

Ben