[rabbitmq-discuss] tcp -> rabbitmq gives emfile + 541

Michael Nacos m.nacos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 09:52:59 BST 2009

Dear Matthew,

thanks for your email and sorry I have not followed this up. Since our last
emails I have confirmed that the crashes are RAM-related by attaching
appropriate consumers and running the experiments again. As long as the
messages are consumed at a decent rate, our new rabbity sub-sys does not
crash. Which is fine for the time being, but does introduce an additional
dependency, from an operational perspective. So, I am still looking forward
to the new persister.

I am on holidays now, but when I return, I am hoping to submit/publish some
examples of the way we are (ab-)using rabbit.

cheers,

Michael