[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP Adapter Example: Headers Exchange

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Fri Jul 17 13:33:12 BST 2009

Hi Darien,

Darien Kindlund wrote:
> As a sanity check for my code, could you upload a perl example using
> the new headers exchange via STOMP?  Also, is there example ruby code
> using the headers exchange via the AMQP ruby library?

I don't know about the ruby library; I've just committed a couple of
example perl scripts that use the STOMP adapter to bind to and publish
to the amq.headers exchange; see them here:

http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-stomp/file/66738337b04f/examples/perl/headers-example-recv.pl
http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-stomp/file/66738337b04f/examples/perl/headers-example-send.pl

Note the use of "X-B-" headers on the SUBSCRIBE, and "X-" headers on the
SEND.

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net