[rabbitmq-discuss] Limit QueueingConsumer Memory Usage

Lars George lars at worldlingo.com
Thu Jul 16 13:23:26 BST 2009

Hi Ben,

I sent you the source in a separate message. Please let me know if that
helps or if you want me to send you the compiled classes too. Yes, the
host is hardcoded, that is the only real dependency which is of course
easily changed. If you like I can change the code so that the host is a
command line option too. Please advise.

What is an m2 client?

Lars