[rabbitmq-discuss] Rmq WCF binding

tammof tammo.filusch at btc-ag.com
Fri Jul 10 15:31:17 BST 2009

Hey there,

I recently implemented a client server architecture with the  rabbitmq wcf
binding that works like a charm.

The following question arises:

I need to contact the webservice from a system that is not capable of using
wcf.

Is it somehow possible to feed the messages manually into the queue that is
binded to the webservice via the wcf-binding?

In other words:
I want to manually insert messages into the queue at the according message
broker so that they get delivered to the webservice.

Cheers,

Tammo