[rabbitmq-discuss] Dropping out messages from a queue

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 15:53:07 BST 2009

Gagan,

I'm a bit confused about what you are trying to do.  I think what you
describe is possible but I am not sure what role is being played by
your two servers.  Is RabbitMQ running on both of them, one of them,
or neither?  You may find it easier to just use one RabbitMQ server.

Can you send a drawing of what your desired configuration is?

alexis