[rabbitmq-discuss] A new exchange type

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Wed Jan 28 11:43:26 GMT 2009

Andrius Norkaitis wrote:
> Currently we are using custom implementation of second the case. When a
> user starts listening to newly declared query, he also asks “service”
> for the last messages that haven’t timeout.

That's a useful stopgap solution. I know a bunch of people that would be
interested in such a piece of software, until a proper last-value-cache
is implemented: is it something you'd be willing to share?

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net