[rabbitmq-discuss] STOMP Connector / Net::Stomp / Custom Headers

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Jan 27 15:51:34 GMT 2009

Tony Garnock-Jones wrote:
> However, when the adapter gets a Basic.Deliver, it doesn't take the
> "reply-to" header out of it to pass on to the STOMP client! I should fix
> that.

I've added support for more of the Basic Content Properties: user
headers ("X-" prefix), content-type, content-encoding, delivery-mode,
priority, correlation-id, reply-to, and amqp-message-id are now supported.

Note that STOMP uses "message-id" for its own purposes (see the spec for
MESSAGE and ACK), so the Basic Content Properties field named "message
id" has to be labelled "amqp-message-id" when transferred via STOMP.

This is the changeset implementing the new headers:
http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-stomp/rev/8d4fe88546d8

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net