[rabbitmq-discuss] Queue Re-declaration

Julien Genestoux julien.genestoux at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 23:46:22 GMT 2009

Let me jump into that conversation to ask a basic question : how to destroy
a queue when t's been created as non-auto-delete?
Also, side (bonus question) : is there a way to actually list the consumers
of the queue (not just the number of them) or, even better, to kick one of
them out?

Thanks

--
Julien Genestoux