[rabbitmq-discuss] Use of Java 1.4 with the RabbitMQ Java Client library

Kirk Wylie kirk at kirkwylie.com
Fri Jan 16 12:32:24 GMT 2009

Just one more plea for responses (I've only had 3, none of which
indicate any existing or planned adoption of RabbitMQ Java Client in a
Java 1.4 environment).

If you haven't done so yet, please let me know what your plans are for
integrating Java and RabbitMQ/AMQP using the RabbitMQ/AMQP Java Client
library is!

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/376470

Kirk Wylie