[rabbitmq-discuss] Rabbitmq list archives question

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 15:01:19 GMT 2009

John,

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 2:36 PM, John Arnold <jarnold at sydrom.com> wrote:
> Ben
>
> Two questions:
> 1. Is there any easy way to search the archives?

Apart from google, I think that Nabble and trapexit may index the
archives. I don't know because I've got everything indexed in Gmail.

> 2. Can I use rabbitmqctl to create Exchanges, or shall I use the answer to
> (1) to find out? :-)

No. The design decision behind this was not to duplicate functionality
that is already available in wire clients - you could for example use
the Python or Ruby clients interactively or via a script.

BTW do you not subscribe to the list?

HTH,

Ben