[rabbitmq-discuss] AMQP & Python Write-Up

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 19:13:48 GMT 2009

Hi Guys,

I actually didn't read that tutorial at all. The image I got from
doing a Google Image search for AMQP-related diagrams, which linked me
directly to the page its found on. I am more than happy to add more
attribution of the image (i.e. an explicit link and note) than the one
that it comes from RedHat. I do apologize for not more explicitly
attributing the image originally.

-J