[rabbitmq-discuss] Monitoring Question

Jason J. W. Williams jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 00:32:16 GMT 2009

Hi Ben,

Right now I don't want the producers being throttled. Just want to
know when the queue is above a warning threshold for a sustained
amount of time. The application is such that normally the consumers
will be able to keep up, except for occasional and temporal "floods"
from customers which the consumers will eventually catch up with.

-J