[rabbitmq-discuss] Users and Realms

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 22:47:17 GMT 2009

Jason,

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:32 PM, Jason J. W. Williams
<jasonjwwilliams at gmail.com> wrote:
> Frankly, it makes one less thing for a rookie to learn. :-)

Yes, but when you become a RabbitMQ black belt you may want some
access control - at least to keep Elmer out.

> Have
> realms been removed from the 0-9 or 0-10 AMQP specs?

Yes, they have. If you want to know why, I suggest you look through
the RabbitMQ archive. Unfortuneately there does not seem to be any
active pure-AMQP forum - this job seems to be left up to the
implementors of AMQP.

HTH,

Ben