[rabbitmq-discuss] Download location for non-beta client library

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Sat Jan 3 00:45:52 GMT 2009

Hi Neil,

Bartlett Neil wrote:
> For various reasons it would be useful to have an archive of previous
> releases. E.g. if a library has only been tested with an old version
> of Rabbit it may be necessary to use that old version rather than the
> latest.

We do still have the old versions on the site, just not linked - for
example:

http://www.rabbitmq.com/releases/rabbitmq-server/v1.4.0/

We can't (at the moment!) promise to keep these old archives around
forever (though personally I'd like to hold onto them); as an
alternative, Ben's suggestion of checking out code on a release tag from
hg may serve?

Regards,
   Tony