[rabbitmq-discuss] adjusting timeout for non-acked messages to be requeued

vishnu pathsny at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 04:37:49 GMT 2009

Hi
    I'm trying to use rabbitmq for an web application thats close to
synchronous. The main reason I'm looking at rabbitmq is for the reliability
and transactionality. The idea is for the webapplication to pump messages
into the queue and for a down stream application to subscribe in
acknowledgement mode and for each message start a transaction, attempt to
process the message and if it fails for technical reasons, to rollback the
transaction.

However, I would like to be able to configure the time for non-acked
messages to get requeued to be picked up. Where can this be done?

thanks
Vishnu