[rabbitmq-discuss] amqp-js experiences?

Chuck Remes cremes.devlist at mac.com
Tue Dec 22 17:48:12 GMT 2009

On Dec 22, 2009, at 11:35 AM, Alexis Richardson wrote:

> I am very interested in hearing about this too.
>
> Has anyone tried to contact the author?
>
> alexis
>

> On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Chuck Remes
> <cremes.devlist at mac.com> wrote:
>> I am doing some client-side (browser) coding these days and need to
>> tap into my exchanges and queues. I have downloaded the amqp-js
>> project from github but cannot get it to work at all.
>>
>> Has anyone used this project? Can you help me get the HelloWorld.html
>> example working?

I just got the examples working with a little help from the author.

I am working on integrating it with a client-side application I am
writing now with Cappuccino (OSX Cocoa frameworks ported to Javascript
to run in the browser). I expect to have something functional by
Monday. I'll let the list know how it went.

cr