[rabbitmq-discuss] amqpfs announcement

Alexis Richardson alexis.richardson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 08:37:29 GMT 2009

Yurii

Thank-you.  Makes sense.

As to (5), I am of course not sure if using your FS interface would be
the way to go.  However, various folks have in the past listed issues
with HDFS that could be solved by putting a proper queue in front of
it.

I will show them this thread in case they wish to comment.   Failing
that, I can probably dig around and pull out some examples.

alexis