[rabbitmq-discuss] clustering rabbitmq using ip addresses

bido ahussein.abdelrahman at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 13:47:06 GMT 2009

Hello all,
First of all, thank you all for you quick response it was really helpful
Here is the result of my test:
With the latest code from mercurial and using -name instead of -sname in all
the occurrences(rabbitmq-server/rabbitmqctl/rabbitmq-multi...) i can use
rabbit at ipadress as the node name and i can use that node name to join a
cluster.

Regards,
Abdelrahaman