[rabbitmq-discuss] Priorities support in RabbitMQ

Michal Chruszcz mchruszcz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 16:41:43 BST 2009

Hi,

I've been analyzing support of message priorities by RabbitMQ and the
only
information I've found is the document describing compatibility with
AMQP
specification (http://www.rabbitmq.com/specification.html), which states
that "server MUST implement at least 2 priority levels for basic
messages"
and RabbitMQ currently is in the stage of "planned". I assume there is
no
support for priorities in RabbitMQ currently. However could any one
tell me
something more about this? When it possibly could be included in
official
release? I'd really appreciate knowing more details on this as it's a
feature probably desired by many.

Best regards,
Michal Chruszcz
mchruszcz at gmail.com