[rabbitmq-discuss] IRC timings

Matthew Sackman matthew at lshift.net
Tue Aug 25 21:22:13 BST 2009

Hi Ram,

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 01:02:06PM -0700, Ram Muthiah wrote:
> Hi, Is there a specific timeframe in which we can chat with RabbitMQ developers in #rabbitmq channel? Every time, I visit this channel, I am the only one there!

In general, I am on the IRC channel. However, for an awful lot of
questions I direct people straight to the mailing list - the reason for
this is that google can index the mailing list and then should people
come across a similar problem later (as is often the case), some quick
googling will give them answers very promptly. Really, during office
hours, London time, we're pretty much heads down, working away, and so
it's very rare you'll catch us on IRC then. After hours, it's pretty hit
and miss as to what we're individually up to.

Matthew