[rabbitmq-discuss] Working with Java Client

Ram Muthiah ram.muthiah at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 23:03:10 BST 2009

Hi Paul,

I added commons-io library, it worked well! I tested on both consumer and producer sides, the messages are going from producer to consumer. I assume that to make a chat function work between two clients (client A and B), we need to make both clients to act as consumer as well as producer. There is still a lot more to learn! Thanks for your help.

Ram