[rabbitmq-discuss] Command Line Deletion of Queues?

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:03:32 BST 2009

Richard,

On 8/20/09, Rich Kim <rich.kim at db.com> wrote:
> Is there any command line method to explicitly delete a durable queue? I'm
> aware of the Channel.queueDelete() , but was hoping there might be a way
> to perform this via rabbitmqctl as an administrative function?

ATM you can't use this via rabbitmqctl. However, as part of the
upcoming release there is a management plugin that lets you do this.
This is usable now, but it means that you would have to get the latest
source, build it, install the plugin, etc, which means that you won't
be using a released version.

HTH,

Ben