[rabbitmq-discuss] Trying to do a simple subscription returns message too long error... (RabbitMq.Net)

Patrick Kenney pekenney at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 01:07:33 BST 2009

k, so I added a config file entry to disable defaultheartbeat in
ConnectionParameters.cs...

doing a subscribe no longer returns message too long error but it is still
failing...

host subscriber and host dispatcher still work...

I am attaching my trace and error files I am writing out...

thanks in advance.

re: