[rabbitmq-discuss] Trying to do a simple subscription returns message too long error... (RabbitMq.Net)

Matthias Radestock matthias at lshift.net
Thu Aug 13 22:30:11 BST 2009

Patrick,

Patrick Kenney wrote:
> yes, my results are consistent with yours...

So, just to be confirm, after entering "amqp:///dispatcher", clicking on
"Host Dis" and waiting for a few minutes,  ...

a) if the test was run while the Windows Firewall and Windows Defender
are activated, then an error occurs

b) if the test was run with neither the Windows Firewall or Windows
Defender activated, then no error occurs

That's what we saw. Are you saying that you are seeing the same?

Matthias.