[rabbitmq-discuss] about the Frame of amqp

femto Zheng femtowin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 02:21:56 BST 2009

hello all, I'm looking at amqp documentation,
one thing I'm not sure, the Frame amqp refered,
is it a fixed size thing (just represent some unit that
transport layer transported, more like tcp/udp's packet), or is it
variable size thing(it can be variable sized), more fitted to
application's usage somehow?
because if the specification decides it is a fixed size thing,
it's more like a udp's packet, while transport in network(of course may be split
because the gateway's max packet size is smaller), but you get the
idea, it's just
a packet thing.