[rabbitmq-discuss] Res: Problems cloning hg repository

Waltenhares Vilela waltenhares at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 7 12:33:26 BST 2009

Since
yesterday I am trying to clone the Mercurial repositories for
dotnet-client and it is not working. It always stops at: adding file
changes (see log below). So I had tried to download a snapshot
(default.zip) and the site stop feeding wget randomly and I got a
useless zipfile. The http download did not work with any browser too.

wvilela at wvilela-desktop:~/Projects/RabbitMQ$
hg clone http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-dotnet-client/
destination directory: rabbitmq-dotnet-client
requesting all changes
adding changesets
adding manifests
adding file changes
transaction abort!
rollback completed
abort: premature EOF reading chunk (got 95103 bytes, expected 494761)

 Thanks,

Waltenhares