[rabbitmq-discuss] Trying to do a simple subscription returns message too long error... (RabbitMq.Net)

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Wed Aug 5 18:38:32 BST 2009

Hi Patrick,

Patrick Kenney wrote:
> I am attaching a related trace log that I am generating at run time, but
> I still seem to be missing the detail I need to resovle the ability to
> do simple subscriptions...

That's a useful trace. Is the particular trace you attach from a failing
situation? (i.e. a situation with that extremely large content length
number appearing.) We don't see anything particularly out of the
ordinary with it. If you can generate a similar kind of trace but for a
failing situation, that could shed some light on things.

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net