[rabbitmq-discuss] binding exchange to client and server in wcf, but it auto generate new queue on rabbitmq server, why?

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at lshift.net
Tue Aug 4 17:18:00 BST 2009

Hi,

Wilson Ke wrote:
> In my RabbitMQ, I had declared a durable exchange “member2atmExchange”
> and a durable queue “member2atmQueue”, and bind the queue and exchange.

OK.

> Later I use Wcf to bind the exchange and send message. I found a new
> automatic queue appear in rabbitmq server.

Unfortunately, it looks like the WCF adapter currently doesn't support
consuming from named queues -- it effectively only supports transient
pubsub cases.

I recommend, if you can, switching to using the RabbitMQ API directly
(using classes from namespace RabbitMQ.Client etc).

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060
 []  [] http://www.lshift.net/ | Email: tonyg at lshift.net