[rabbitmq-discuss] FW: rabbitmqctl with window services

Sam Owen sam.owen at gazprom-mt.com
Mon Aug 3 09:46:41 BST 2009

Yes - I got that to work - by copy the .erlang cookie file over from
C:\Windows to C:\users\sowen

This survives a service restart so it's not so bad - it's just that
every user logging on to the box will need to do this.

Perhaps we can add this to the log on scripts. Either way it's an
acceptable work around for us at the present.

-- Sam