[rabbitmq-discuss] Millions of Queues

Brian Sullivan bsullivan at lindenlab.com
Thu Apr 30 15:29:04 BST 2009

On Apr 30, 2009, at 5:58 AM, Matthias Radestock wrote:

>> If so, is there a way to turn it off in my current rabbitmq
>> configuration, or do I always need to use "insist" in my connection
>> parameters?
>
> The latter. Is that a problem for your setup?

Not a huge one, just wanted to make sure that was the only way to do
it before making the changes in a number of places.  I thought I had
heard there was a rabbitmq setting, which would just been a little
cleaner (and clearer for any client usage of our cluster that I am not
writing the code for).  But I can handle it via our docs.

Thanks, Matthias.

Brian