[rabbitmq-discuss] RabbitMQ dying during evaluation testing

Jacek Furmankiewicz jacek99 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:28:34 BST 2009

Ah, I missed that. I guess that relates to this part of the docs?

channel.basicPublish(*exchangeName*, *routingKey*,
                     MessageProperties.PERSISTENT_TEXT_PLAIN,
                     messageBodyBytes);

channel.basicPublish(*exchangeName*, *routingKey*,
                     *new* AMQP.BasicProperties
                       (contentType, contentEncoding, headers, deliveryMode,
                        priority, correlationId, replyTo, expiration,
                        messageId, timestamp, type, userId,
                        appId, clusterId),
                     messageBodyBytes);

Let me try that, thanks for pointing that out.

Cheers, Jacek