[rabbitmq-discuss] Large number of connections

Lawrence Kesteloot lk at teamten.com
Fri Apr 10 23:15:27 BST 2009

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the talk on Wednesday.

I'd rather not hack the kernel. If RabbitMQ can already handle the queues
and messages, could I instead have a dozen multiplexer processes that do
nothing but multiplex 1000 TCP AMQP connections into a single one? I don't
know if the AMQP protocol makes this possible. It might need to keep track
of virtual connections within the single connection.

Lawrence