[rabbitmq-discuss] Huge latency in Linux, compared with Leopard

Bogon Choi bogon.choi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 06:47:02 BST 2008

I am using RabbitMQ Java library to talk with RabbitMQ Server. So, on the
client side, I don't have any erlang options.
On the server side, I use default options already provided by RabbitMQ.

ERL_ARGS="+K true +A30 -kernel inet_default_listen_options
[{sndbuf,16384},{recbuf,4096}]"

Both machines are using above options when RabbitMQ Server runs. I didn't
change anything.