[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang client error

Haldun Bayhantopcu hbayhantopcu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 21:13:20 BST 2008

Ben,

I just checked out rabbitmq-server and trying to build with
following commands, and I got again an error:

$ hg clone http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-server/
$ cd rabbitmq-server
$ make
make: *** No rule to make target `codegen/amqp_codegen.py', needed by
`src/rabbit_framing.erl'.  Stop.

Any advice?
Thanks.

Haldun.