[rabbitmq-discuss] Erlang client error

Edwin Fine rabbitmq-discuss_efine at usa.net
Fri Sep 19 01:10:59 BST 2008

I'm reposting information I sent a while ago to this list. I'm thinking it
should be in the rmq FAQ. Alexis, you out there?

The best place (IMHO) to look at how to program Erlang clients for RabbitMQ
is at the test code that comes with the client. It does pretty much
everything basic and I found it fairly easy to understand.Take a look at
test_util.erl (that's what I did to figure out how things work). The Erlang
client is downloadable from the RabbitMQ web site.

Also, you can search the RabbitMQ mailing list archives for answers to many
questions here:

http://www.nabble.com/RabbitMQ-f25704.html

Hope this helps.