[rabbitmq-discuss] Stomp frame not terminated with null character

Jonatan Kallus jonatan at heysan.com
Thu Sep 18 20:32:46 BST 2008

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Tony Garnock-Jones <tonyg at lshift.net>wrote:

> Aha!
>
> Jonatan Kallus wrote:
>
>>         $read = fgets($this->_socket, $rb);
>>

> fgets() reads lines. Maybe try a plain old read? You'll need to buffer
> things between calls to readFrame, I guess.

The difference between fgets and fread in this case is how it decides how
big chunks to read at a time. fgets does not drop the characters that makes
it stop reading, afaik. Newlines and alike is returned as well. Also, the
nulls from other MQs seem to work with fgets. Thanks for your answers
though! I will try to make it work once again later. For now I'll just use
my own implementation that only connects and sends, and fails on any
unexpected answers. That's all I'll need.