[rabbitmq-discuss] Error code 541

Eran Sandler eran.sandler at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 14:32:22 BST 2008

Here are the tests.

There is the one project for producing stuff that looks like the
messages I'm sending and a very simple consumer.

This is VERY crude (I did this very quickly) stuff and I might be wrong
in my programming paradigm that I use with RabbitMQ so please let me
know of everything I should change.

That's basically what I do.

Be sure to define the username, password and virtual. This sample
assumes there is a queue named ActionsQueue and it was already created
(creating it with the CreateQueue sample that comes with the .NET
library and making it durable will make it exactly how I've defined it).

I don't use the automatic consumer that waits for data because I need
some flexibility in that area, that's why I have the sleep part.

Hope that will help,

Eran