[rabbitmq-discuss] Error code 541

Eran Sandler eran.sandler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 14:06:13 BST 2008

The only thing I get is this:

=ERROR REPORT==== 10-Sep-2008::05:17:39 ===
error on TCP connection <0.337.0> from 10.23.43.15:1193
connection_closed_abruptly

=INFO REPORT==== 10-Sep-2008::05:17:39 ===
closing TCP connection <0.337.0> from 10.23.43.15:1193

I see the connection created, accepted and then this error.

I have a bunch of web server issuing data into the queue, they never get
an error.

I have a dedicated process that reads info from the queue. It connects
ones and keeps on reading data (no subscription).

That connection alone is making the problem. Since it gets an error I
open a new connection and model for it and it works a bit but then dies.

The 541 error has no cause, as you can see.

In addition to that, I have a lot of the following errors:

=ERROR REPORT==== 10-Sep-2008::05:17:39 ===
Lax ticket check mode: ignoring cross-realm access for ticket 0

Though I think they are not related.

Eran