[rabbitmq-discuss] Error code 541

Eran Sandler eran.sandler at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 13:41:48 BST 2008

Hi all,

Any idea why I started to get the following error using the .NET client and RabbitMQ running on Windows?

RabbitMQ.Client.Exceptions.OperationInterruptedException: The AMQP operation was interrupted: AMQP close-reason, initiated by Peer, code=541, text="INTERNAL_ERROR", classId=0, methodId=0, cause=
   at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.SimpleBlockingRpcContinuation.GetReply()
   at RabbitMQ.Client.Impl.ModelBase.BasicGet(UInt16 ticket, String queue, Boolean noAck)

I've set the heartbeat to 0 and it worked well for a couple of days until today, when it started to yell at this.

My current code handle it by closing the connection and opening a new connection, model and ticket, but I still would rather not get this.

Thanks in advance,
Eran