[rabbitmq-discuss] Exeption in .NET Client Sample (when disposing)

Hubert Plociniczak hubert at lshift.net
Fri Oct 17 10:43:30 BST 2008

Andrius,

I believe this is the problem we identified some time ago,
see
http://lists.rabbitmq.com/pipermail/rabbitmq-discuss/2008-August/001548.html.

I am guessing here but you are probably using the 1.4.0 version of the
C# client, right?
The bug is fixed, so have a look at the latest state of the default
branch of the repository.

For building instructions see
http://www.rabbitmq.com/build-dotnet-client.html.

Thanks,