[rabbitmq-discuss] erlang AMQP network_client problem

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 08:56:19 BST 2008

Lenz,

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 3:45 AM, lenz <norbu09 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> {'queue.declare',undefined,<<"q">>,false, false,false,false,false,[]}}],
> as long as i use the beast locally everything works fine. what do i miss
> here?

As Matthias has pointed out, the ticket field is not set. One way to
do this without setting it yourself is to use the latest version of
the rabbitmq-codegen project with the latest default branch of the
server. The codegen project now sets convenient default values for
various fields including tickets.

> all the network_client tests fail as well btw
> (web at rino)3> net_adm:ping(rabbit at rino).
> pong
> (web at rino)4> direct_client_test:test_coverage().

BTW, I wouldn't bother with the test_coverage/0 function, I don't
think it works. Use test/0 instead.

HTH,

Ben