[rabbitmq-discuss] amqp_rpc_client and lib_amqp

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:12:31 BST 2008

Lenz,

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 3:04 AM, lenz <norbu09 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> i have somehow clumsy fingers. i try to get a test script working that uses
> the erlang rpc client and lib_amqp but i fail miserably.

Sorry I overlooked the fact that you are looking into the
amqp_rpc_client module in my previous response (although it was in the
title of the post).

I just wanted to point out that efforts are underway to bring the
Erlang client up to a 1.0 state, which involves the simpification of
the rpc components. There is a patch for this in hg if you are
interested (19344 refers). At some stage soon this can get finished
and QA'ed into the main tree, but, as usual, there is no ETA on this.

This means that the way you use the rpc modules will change soon.

HTH,

Ben