[rabbitmq-discuss] Strange behavior found under Mac OS X

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 20:13:37 GMT 2008

Andres,

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Andres Rodriguez <andresr83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> chafla: ~/ $ uptime
>   9:33am  up   0:22,  2 users,  load average: 0.74, 0.80, 0.59
>
> As you see, I'm not getting commas. Could there be another reason?

I don't know. But your symptom does look suspiciously like a previous
problem with commas -  according to your stack trace, the root cause
is a problem with fread trying to parse a float.

And BTW, this is the output of my uptime:

$ uptime
20:10  up 23:07, 4 users, load averages: 0.24 0.28 0.30

note the absence of commas :-(

This is on OS X 10.5.5

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Andres Rodriguez <andresr83 at gmail.com>
> wrote: