[rabbitmq-discuss] JSON dependency for codegen - suggestion

Holger Hoffstätte holger at wizards.de
Wed Nov 19 23:15:51 GMT 2008

>> Would it be possible to add the json.py to the -codegen project? That
>> would make things much easier, probably also for the other client libs.
>
> That would still be nice, provided we can figure out how to make it work
> with python 2.6.

OK so the quick & easy workaround is to add the old json-py to the codegen
project AND rename it to (say) amqp_json.py. That prevents the name clash
with the 2.6 version and allows using one working (?) version everywhere.

Still curious why (simple)json complains - isn't this supposed to be easy
to parse?

-h