[rabbitmq-discuss] [BUG] Erlang client network driver crashes if sent unexpected message

Ben Hood 0x6e6562 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:55:22 GMT 2008

Ed,

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 7:07 AM, Edwin Fine
<rabbitmq-discuss_efine at usa.net> wrote:
> This is for quite an early version of the Erlang client, certainly not the
> head, but I wonder if this doesn't still lurk in there somewhere.

ATM the current version will do the same - you can see this in the
last cause of the reader_loop in the network driver. I'll have to
think about what is the better behaviour - either exit the loop when
something sends you something bogus or just log the bogus message and
continue to loop. I suppose you could do something in the middle as
well.

Will get back to you on this.

Ben