[rabbitmq-discuss] Persister crashes Rabbit

rrabarg2 rrabarg2 at yahoo.com.sg
Sat Nov 15 21:47:36 GMT 2008

Ben,

We have a system which includes a homogeneous set of message producers
(we call switches) and a backoffice application which consumes these
messages.  We have a guaranteed delivery requirement for the messages,
we also require that the switches can continue to operate unhindered
(assuming infinite disk space) during long periods of slow or
non-consumption of messages by the backoffice.  I'm not familiar with
rabbitMQ, but the implication I take from this thread is that rabbitMQ
would not meet our requirements (at least not without significant extra
bespoke work)  - is that a fair statement?

Regards

Graham